Happy Thanksgiving from sunny Southern California.
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to travel home to the East Coast this Thanksgiving, so the baby is missing out on my family’s traditional holiday feast. While most veg*ns who attend their family’s Thanksgiving gatherings have just a few side dishes to enjoy, my aunt and uncle whip up a 7 course feast every year that includes plenty of meatless offerings. (The seven courses are appetizers, soup, salad, pasta, fish, turkey and dessert). While I can’t possibly put together such a spread, I do have a tasty meal planned. Our menu includes:
- No Tell Ro*Tel Dip from Cookin Crunk
- Vegan Turkey Roast from Everyday Dish (Check out the recipe; you won’t be sorry)
- Scalloped Potatoes from Chloe’s Kitchen
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Chloe’s Kitchen
- Biscuits from Vegan Diner
- Chestnut Stuffing
- Cranberry Pie from Vegan Desserts
Please check back for pictures of our Thanksgiving feast and recipe reviews, which I will post after our meal has been served and devoured.